Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Special Called Meeting
Monday November 28, 2022 8:48 AM
Date: November 28, 2022 – For immediate release
OWENSBORO SISTER CITIES AND REGIONS BOARD
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
November 30, 2022 – 5:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board will hold a Special Called meeting on November 30, 2022 at 5:00 pm in Room 406, located on the fourth floor at City Hall. 101 East 4th Street. The agenda for the meeting is attached.
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the Ambassador Program launch plan.
For more information, contact Executive Director Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or Adrienne.Carrico@owensboro.org.
For information about Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions and how to get involved, visit us at www.owensborosistercities.org
Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board
Special Called Meeting
November 30, 2022 – 5:00 p.m.
City Hall – Room 406
Call to Order
o Ambassador Program launch plan
Other Recent News
- 2023 Owensboro Board of Commissioner Meeting Dates
- Notice of Public Hearing
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting
- DUGAN’S GOT TALENT’ OFFERS A CHANCE TO WIN A $4,000 SCHOLARSHIP
- Lane Closures - 2/6/23
- Neighborhood Alliance February Meeting Schedule
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Canceled
- Apollo Area Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Cancelled
- 2023 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Galaxy Glow Skate at the Edge Ice Center