Lane Closures - 2/6/23
Thursday February 2, 2023 4:20 PM
Date: February 2, 2023 – For immediate release
Beginning Monday, February 6, a contractor for RWRA will be working on the sanitary sewer in various streets. All streets will be open, but lanes will either be restricted and/or shifted to allow for traffic. The following areas will be affected:
- February 6, 2023 – 709 Poindexter St.
- February 7, 2023 – 1624 Pearl St.
- February 8, 2023 – 7th St. and 618 Plum St.
- February 9, 2023 – 2013 Ghee Ave. and 504 Jed Pl.
- February 10, 2023 – 1627 Mayo Ave.
- February 13, 2023 – 1211 Werner Ave.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center - Spring Break Skating Sessions
- Owensboro Lane Closures
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting- March 21,2023
- Street Closure: Wesleyan Place
- City of Owensboro Accepting Applications for COVID-19 Rental and Business Assistance
- Hillcrest Alliance Cleanup Day
- EDGE ICE CENTER TO HOST 11TH ANNUAL INVITATIONAL FIGURE SKATING COMPETITION March 24-26
- Hillcrest Golf Course Closed Tomorrow, March 16 for Scheduled Aerification
- Owensboro Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Work Session