Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
Monday November 28, 2022 12:03 PM
November 28, 2022
For information, contact Kim Tignor at (270)687-8580 or email@example.com
OWENSBORO HISTORIC PRESERVATION
BOARD SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Historic Preservation Board will hold a special called meeting at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street. The agenda for the meeting is attached.
The purpose of the meeting is to approve minutes, consider three projects for discussion: 1) Oasis – Revised submittal regarding storage shed; 2) Big Rivers – Street screen wall; 3) Owensboro Museum of Fine Arts – New signage; Re-vote on design exeption regarding 506 Locust Street; adjourn.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2023 Owensboro Board of Commissioner Meeting Dates
- Notice of Public Hearing
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting
- DUGAN’S GOT TALENT’ OFFERS A CHANCE TO WIN A $4,000 SCHOLARSHIP
- Lane Closures - 2/6/23
- Neighborhood Alliance February Meeting Schedule
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Canceled
- Apollo Area Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Cancelled
- 2023 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Galaxy Glow Skate at the Edge Ice Center