Street Closure - Surrey Drive
Friday May 21, 2021 2:05 PM
May 21, 2021
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE – SURREY DRIVE
Beginning Monday, May 24, both lanes in front of 2212 Surrey Drive will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Tuesday, June 1, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Public Meeting to Discuss Cravens Pool
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth