Street Closure - Strawbridge Place
Monday May 24, 2021 2:25 PM
May 24, 2021
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or Adrienne.Carrico@owensboro.org.
STREET CLOSURE – STRAWBRIDGE PLACE
Beginning Wednesday, May 26, Strawbridge Place will be closed between Kelly Lane and Epworth Lane for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, June 2, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA