Registration Open for Parks & Recreation Spring Sports Programs at Jack C. Fisher Park
Friday February 9, 2024 9:41 AM
Date: February 9, 2024 – For Immediate Release
REGISTRATION OPEN FOR SPRING SPORTS PROGRAMS AT JACK C. FISHER PARK FIELDS
Registration is now open for the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Spring T-Ball League and the Spring/Summer Adult Men’s and Coed Softball Leagues at Jack C. Fisher Park.
2024 Spring T-Ball Registration
This Spring T-Ball League is for children ages 3-6. This non-competitive league emphasizes teaching players the fundamentals of the sport. It is broken into two divisions, ages 3-4 and 5-6.
The season begins Monday, May 6. Game days are Monday evenings starting at 5:30 p.m. The season will consist of 8 regular season games.
The registration fee is $56 plus tax per child. There is a Sibling Discount of $10 per child for each additional sibling registered after the first child who resides in the same household. Each child will receive a team t-shirt, hat, and post-season pool party.
It is recommended you register early for this fun and top-rated program by calling the parks office or vising OwensboroParks.org. The deadline to register is Friday, March 15.
2024 Spring/Summer Adult Softball Registration
Spring/Summer Adult Softball Leagues consist of two divisions: Men’s Competitive and Recreational and Coed Competitive and Recreational.
Games will be played at Jack C. Fisher Park Fields with the Coed division games taking place Wednesday evenings and Men’s division games taking place Thursday evenings each week. Please note: Makeup games could be scheduled on Tuesday evenings depending on the facility schedule. There will be 8 regular season games and a single-elimination tournament. The season will begin the week of April 10.
Registration and rosters must be submitted by Thursday, March 21. The registration fee is $370, plus tax per team. This includes registration fees, sanction, and umpire fees.
The minimum age to play is 16-years-old. Anyone under the age of 18 must have parental consent.
For more information and to register for either program, visit OwensboropParks.org or call 270-687-8700.
Contact: Bryson Morrow at 270-687-8709 or Bryson.Morrow@owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting - March 5, 2024
- Owensboro Street Closure - East 18th Street
- Citizen's Advisory Committee Special Called Meeting and 2024-2025 Action Plan Public Hearing
- Dogwood Azalea Neighborhood Alliance Cleanup Day - March 9, 2024
- Owensboro Neighborhood Alliance March 2024 Meetings
- Edge Ice Center to Host Kentucky High School Hockey League State Tournament
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Fire Department to Host Open House Event
- Street Closure - Freeman Avenue
- Street Closure - Pearl Street