Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
Tuesday May 18, 2021 9:26 AM
May 18, 2021
For information, contact Kim Tignor at (270) 687-8580 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CODE ENFORCEMENT BOARD
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the regularly scheduled Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting scheduled for Wednesday, May 19, 2021 has been rescheduled to a Special Called Meeting at 1:00 p.m. in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street. The agenda for the meeting is attached.
The purpose of the meeting is approval of minutes, review of citations, consideration and approval of liens and update regarding demolition of properties.
The meeting will be limited to essential personnel and per OAG 20-05, the public may watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro. A limited number of guests may attend while following social distancing and face mask requirements.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
- Open meeting
- Consider approval of minutes of the March 17, 2021 meeting
3. Review of Citations
4. Consideration and Approval of Liens
5. Update Regarding Demolition of Properties
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Public Meeting to Discuss Cravens Pool
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth