Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting
Monday June 14, 2021 9:41 AM
June 14, 2021
For information, contact Kim Tignor at (270) 687-8580
OWENSBORO-DAVIESS COUNTY BOARD OF ETHICS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
JUNE 15, 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics will hold a Special Called Meeting at 3:00 p.m., on Tuesday, June15, 2021 in the 4th Floor Conference Room located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the meeting is to approve minutes, consider a closed session for deliberations of judicial or quasi-judicial bodies regarding individual adjudications or appointments under KRS 61.810(1)(j) and consider approval of 2021 Financial Interest Statements.
1. Open Meeting
2. Consider approval of Minutes of March 3, 2021 meeting
3. Consider a closed session for deliberations of judicial or quasi-judicial bodies regarding individual adjudications or appointments under KRS 61.810(1)(j)
4. Return to open session
5. Consider approval of 2021 Financial Statements
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- October Neighborhood Alliance Meetings
- Hillcrest Golf Course Closed For Routine Maintenance
- Northwest Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Canceled
- Street Closure - Center Street
- Street Closure - East 20th Street
- Street Closure - Elm Street
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Street Closure - Leitchfield Road 9.27.22
- The Newest Park Scavenger Hunt – PUCKS IN THE PARK!