Owensboro Board of Commissioners Special Called Work Session Meeting -May 11, 2021
Monday May 10, 2021 9:00 AM
May 10, 2021
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Davis at 270-687-8552 or Beth.Davis@owensboro.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED WORK SESSION MEETING
May 11, 2021 – 12:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Work Session meeting at 12:00 p.m., on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY. The agenda and the meeting packet are available at www.owensboro.org.
The purpose of the meeting is to have discussion related to Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions; the Popular Annual Financial Report FY June 30, 2020 and the City Project List.
The meeting will be limited to essential personnel and per OAG 20-05 the public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro or at www.owensboro.org. A limited number of guests may attend while following social distancing and face mask requirements.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Public Meeting to Discuss Cravens Pool
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth