Owensboro Board of Commissioners Special Called Work Session - June 8, 2021
Monday June 7, 2021 11:30 AM
June 7, 2021
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Davis at 270-687-8552 or Beth.Davis@owensboro.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED WORK SESSION
June 8, 2021 – 3:30 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Work Session at 3:30 p.m., on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY. The agenda is available at www.owensboro.org.
The purpose of the meeting is to have discussion related to Downtown Traffic, American Rescue Plan Act, Fireworks and the City Project List.
The public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro or at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Daviess Street
- City of Owensboro Prepares for Owensboro Parent Kids Bike-Run and Road Closures
- Street Closure Extended - Carter Road
- Gone to the Dogs - Combest Pool
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions July Meeting Notice
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting - July 20, 2021
- Street Closure - Carter Road
- Shifley-York Neighborhood Alliance July Meeting Cancelled
- 2021 Pool Party Packages
- Street Closure - E. 7th Street