Owensboro Board of Commissioners Special Called Meetings - May 18, 2021
Monday May 17, 2021 4:12 PM
May 17, 2021
SPECIAL CALLED MEETINGS OF THE
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
MAY 18, 2021 – 4:30 P.M.
MUNICIPAL ROAD AID FUND/LOCAL GOVERNMENT
ECONOMIC ASSISTANCE FUND
A Special Called Meeting of the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will be held at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY in the Commission Chambers on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 beginning at 4:30 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to conduct a public hearing on the City of Owensboro’s use of the Municipal Road Aid Fund $1,158,166 and the use of the Local Government Economic Assistance Fund $32,136 as contained in the General Fund of the Annual Budget for 2021-2022.
MAY 18, 2021 – 5:00 P.M.
SPECIAL COMMISSION MEETING
At 5:00 p.m., the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will convene in a Special Called Meeting to consider the following business: Presentations of Retirement Recognitions, Proclamations and the 2020 Annual Report of the Owensboro Police Department; Approval of Minutes, Board Appointments, Financial Report, Personnel Appointments, an Ordinance and Municipal Orders; and hear communications from City Manager, Elected Officials and Open Public Forum.
All agendas are attached and available online at owensboro.org.
The meeting will be limited to essential personnel and per OAG 20-05 the public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro or at www.owensboro.org. A limited number of guests may attend while following social distancing and face mask requirements.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA
- Labor Day Update 2021