Owensboro Board of Commissioners Special Called Meeting - March 2, 2021
Monday March 1, 2021 4:27 PM
March 1, 2021
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Davis at 270-687-8552 or Beth.Davis@owensboro.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
March 2, 2021 – 5:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Meeting on March 2, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. via video teleconference, as permitted by KRS 61.826.
The public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro or at www.owensboro.org.
The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to hear a presentation on COVID Response Fund; consider minutes, personnel appointments, a municipal order and two (2) ordinances; and hear comments from City Manager and Elected Officials. The full agenda is posted at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- October Neighborhood Alliance Meetings
- Hillcrest Golf Course Closed For Routine Maintenance
- Northwest Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Canceled
- Street Closure - Center Street
- Street Closure - East 20th Street
- Street Closure - Elm Street
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Street Closure - Leitchfield Road 9.27.22
- The Newest Park Scavenger Hunt – PUCKS IN THE PARK!