Owensboro Board of Commissioners Special Called Meeting - March 2, 2021
Monday March 1, 2021 4:27 PM
March 1, 2021
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Davis at 270-687-8552 or Beth.Davis@owensboro.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
March 2, 2021 – 5:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Meeting on March 2, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. via video teleconference, as permitted by KRS 61.826.
The public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro or at www.owensboro.org.
The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to hear a presentation on COVID Response Fund; consider minutes, personnel appointments, a municipal order and two (2) ordinances; and hear comments from City Manager and Elected Officials. The full agenda is posted at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- 2021 ADULT SOFTBALL LEAGUE
- June Neighborhood Alliance Meeting List
- Dugan Best Goes To Holiday World
- Learn to Swim with Owensboro Parks & Recreation at Combest Pool
- 2021 National Sunglasses Day
- 2021 Ben Hawes & Hillcrest Golf Courses Daily Specials
- Southeast Neighborhood Alliance Cleanup Day
- 2021 Parent-Child Scramble – June 19-20
- Street Closure - West 5th Street