Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Special Called Meeting
Friday April 30, 2021 2:07 PM
April 30, 2021
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or Adrienne.Carrico@owensboro.org.
OWENSBORO NEIGHBORHOOD ALLIANCE CHAIRPERSONS SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
MAY 3, 2021 – 4:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons will hold a Special Called Meeting at 4:00 p.m., on Monday, May 3, 2021, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the meeting is to consider approval of minutes, department updates, Neighborhood Cleanup update, upcoming events, Smart911, Alliance beautification competition, Action Plans, Special Called Meeting requirements, and Alliance updates. The agenda for the meeting is attached. All guests should follow social distancing and face mask requirements.
OWENSBORO NEIGHBORHOOD ALLIANCE CHAIRPERSONS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING AGENDA
May 3, 2021 - 4:00 pm
Owensboro City Hall – Commission Chambers
101 E. 4th Street
1. CALL TO ORDER
a.Consider approval of Minutes dated February 1, 2021
c.Neighborhood Cleanup Update
f.Alliance Beautification Competition
h.Special Called Meeting Requirements
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA