City of Owensboro Announces Return of Live on the Banks Music Series at Smothers Park
Monday May 10, 2021 9:59 AM
“We are excited to be able to kick off another season of Live on the Banks,” said Tim Ross, Director of Public Events. “The series has continued to gain popularity over the years, making it a signature summer event in Owensboro.”
Organizers are asking visitors to please follow CDC and state social distancing guidelines. Face masks are encouraged and it is asked that attendees please keep at least six feet between others enjoying the music.
Live on the Banks will take place at the River Overlook Stage, as well as the Allen Street Gazebo, in Smothers Park Saturdays from 7-9pm. A lineup of the bands performing each week can be found at www.liveonthebanks.com, and on the Live on the Banks Facebook page.
Visit www.owensboro.org to view the events calendar and sign up for text alerts.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA
- Labor Day Update 2021