Winter Adult Volleyball - Owensboro Parks and Recreation
Tuesday November 8, 2016 9:40 AM
The Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department is now accepting registrations for the 2017 Winter Coed Volleyball League.
Teams must consist of six players (with at least two women). Teams may register for one of the following league nights:
- Monday or Tuesday (Coed Recreational League)
- Thursday (Intermediate League)
Players must be 16 or older to participate. All games will take place at the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Center gymnasium located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue.
The deadline to register is Friday, December 16, 2016. League play is scheduled to begin the week of Monday, January 9. The entry fee per team is $130 and is due at time of registration. There will be a Mandatory Team Captains’ Meeting on Thursday, January 5 at 5:30p.m.at the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Center.
Registration forms can be downloaded from www.owensboroparks.org. For more information, please call 270-687-8700.
# # #
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Public Meeting to Discuss Cravens Pool
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth