'Trail of Treats' Returns to Downtown Owensboro
Friday August 12, 2022 2:45 PM
The ‘Trail of Treats’ will return to downtown Owensboro on Thursday, October 27, 2022, the City of Owensboro announced Friday.
“We are looking forward to the return of the annual Trail of Treats event downtown this fall,” said Tim Ross, Director of Public Events. “It was frustrating for us to have to cancel it the last couple of years during the pandemic, but we are looking forward to everyone coming together for a massive trick-or-treat event that the whole community can enjoy downtown to kick-off the Halloween weekend.”
The family-friendly event will consist of over 60 booths sponsored by local businesses and organizatons. Children and families will be able to trick-or-treat downtown while enjoying music and meet-and-greets from some of their favorite characters.
Businesses and organizations who are interested in sponsoring a booth can download the entry form at Owensboro.org/trail-of-treats. There are a limited number of spaces available, and will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
For more information, contact:
Tim Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-687-8350
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Elm Street
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Street Closure - Leitchfield Road 9.27.22
- The Newest Park Scavenger Hunt – PUCKS IN THE PARK!
- Intersection Closure - W. 9th St./Alpha St.
- Street Closures - Brentwood Dr & Bonnie Castle Dr
- Owensboro Transit System Bus Stop Update
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation to Offer New Esports League
- City Commission Work Session - September 13, 2022