Street Closures Starting Wednesday, November 12 and Monday, November 17
Tuesday November 11, 2014 4:02 PM
November 11, 2014
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURES STARTING WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12 AND MONDAY, NOVEMBER 17
The following locations will be closed on the following dates:
- Osage Drive from Delaware Drive to Lewis Lane from Wednesday, November 12 and Thursday November 13 for street repair;
- 25th Street will be closed at the intersection of 25th Street and Breckenridge Street starting Monday, November 17, 2014 and continuing through Wednesday, November 19, 2014 for sewer repair. A signed detour for 25th Street will be provided prior to closure.
Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Public Meeting to Discuss Cravens Pool
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth