Tuesday December 27, 2016 1:08 PM
December 27, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Beginning Monday, January 2nd, Delaware Drive from Osage Drive to Choctaw Drive will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last three days, but may be delayed due to inclement weather or project complications.
Beginning Wednesday, January 4th, Hall Street from 9th Street to 11th Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last six days, but may be delayed due to inclement weather or project complications.
Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Public Meeting to Discuss Cravens Pool
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth