Saturday October 8, 2016 4:11 PM
October 8, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Beginning Monday, October 10th, both lanes in front of 1239 Booth Avenue will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Thursday, October 13th pending no inclement weather or delays.
Beginning Wednesday, October 12th, both lanes of Princeton Parkway from Scherm Road to Kentucky Parkway will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Friday, October 28th pending no inclement weather or delays.
Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA