Tuesday October 25, 2016 10:27 AM
October 25, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning Thursday, October 27th, Chesterfield Drive from Gilmore Court to South Chesterfield will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure may be delayed due inclement weather or project complications.
Beginning Monday, October 31st, Lewis Lane from Scherm Road to Standish Place will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure may be delayed due inclement weather or project complications.
Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA
- Labor Day Update 2021