Monday October 31, 2016 10:18 AM
October 31, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning Wednesday, November 2nd, Choctaw Drive from Wyandotte Avenue to Ottawa Drive will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
Beginning Sunday, November 6th, Ottawa Drive from Christie Place to Cheyenne Drive will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
Beginning Tuesday, November 8th, Royal Drive from Scherm Road to College Drive will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
These projects could be delayed due to inclement weather or complications. Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA