Tuesday November 1, 2016 4:01 PM
November 1, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Beginning Wednesday, November 2nd, Envision Contractors will start demolition at 234 Frederica Street (formerly BB&T Building). The west south bound lane of Frederica Street will be closed for seven to ten days. One south bound lane of Frederica Street will remain open.
Upon completion of that work, contractors will close 3rd Street from Frederica Street to St. Elizabeth Street. This closure is expected to last seven days.
This project could be delayed due to inclement weather or complications. Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Public Meeting to Discuss Cravens Pool
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth