Thursday November 3, 2016 1:48 PM
November 3, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning Tuesday, November 8th, East 6th Street from Hall Street to Jackson Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
Beginning Wednesday, November 9th, Daviess Street from East 4th Street to East 5th Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
These projects could be delayed due to inclement weather or complications. Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA
- Labor Day Update 2021