Saturday October 8, 2016 4:11 PM
October 8, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning Monday, October 10th, both lanes in front of 1239 Booth Avenue will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Thursday, October 13th pending no inclement weather or delays.
Beginning Wednesday, October 12th, both lanes of Princeton Parkway from Scherm Road to Kentucky Parkway will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Friday, October 28th pending no inclement weather or delays.
Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED