Street Closure - Poplar Street
Tuesday August 9, 2022 10:48 AM
Date: August 9, 2022 – For immediate release
STREET CLOSURE – POPLAR STREET
Beginning Thursday, August 11, Poplar Street will be closed from West Fifth Street to West Seventh Street for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last through Friday, August 12, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Contact: Adrienne Carrico, 270-687-8561 or Adrienne.Carrico@owensboro.org
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Elm Street
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Street Closure - Leitchfield Road 9.27.22
- The Newest Park Scavenger Hunt – PUCKS IN THE PARK!
- Intersection Closure - W. 9th St./Alpha St.
- Street Closures - Brentwood Dr & Bonnie Castle Dr
- Owensboro Transit System Bus Stop Update
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation to Offer New Esports League
- City Commission Work Session - September 13, 2022