Tuesday March 28, 2017 10:11 AM
March 28, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Tuesday, March 28th, a contractor for Envision Contractors will close West 3rd Street at Poplar Street. The work is expected to be completed by Friday, March 31st pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Ohio River Bank Cleanup
- Castlen Dog Park Closed due to Turf Maintenance
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed