Friday April 6, 2018 1:34 PM
April 6, 2018
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Monday, April 9th, Jed Place will be closed just south of the 4th Street intersection to replace a storm pipe. This closure is expected to last three days pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Has Fun Activities Planned for the Holiday Season
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting
- Street Closures- West 6th Street and Alexander Avenue
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion at the Edge Ice Center
- Storm Water Quality Advisory Board Meeting
- DUGAN’S GOT TALENT’ OFFERS A CHANCE TO WIN A $4,000 SCHOLARSHIP
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure- Venable Avenue
- Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- Northwest Neighborhood Alliance Special Called Meeting