Thursday October 6, 2016 8:26 AM
October 6, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning Monday, October 10th, Iroquois Drive from Mohawk Drive to Pawnee Place will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure may be delayed due inclement weather or project complications.
A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA