Tuesday December 27, 2016 10:51 AM
December 19, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Beginning Tuesday, December 27th, Leitchfield Road from Parrish Avenue to 4th Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
This project could be delayed due to inclement weather or complications. A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA