Stormwater Quality Advisory Committee Meeting
Wednesday June 16, 2021 2:32 PM
June 16, 2021
For information, contact Sondra Hagan at 270-687-8641 or email@example.com.
STORMWATER QUALITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING
June 22, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Stormwater Quality Advisory Committee will meet on Tuesday, June 22 at 12:00 p.m. at the Daviess County Operations Center located at 2620 Calhoun Road (Hwy 81), Owensboro, KY 42301. Topics of discussion will include updates on projects related to stormwater by RWRA, the City of Owensboro, and the County Engineering Department. If you wish to attend the meeting and take part in discussions, please RSVP to Sondra Hagan at (270) 687-8641 by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, June 18.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA
- Labor Day Update 2021