Standish Place Closure
Tuesday September 27, 2016 10:29 AM
September 26, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STANDISH PLACE CLOSURE
Beginning Wednesday, September 28th, Standish Place will be closed from Chicasaw Drive to Lewis Lane for construction equipment placement. The closure is expected to last from 7:30 a.m. until approximately 2:00 p.m.
Detours will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Daviess Street
- City of Owensboro Prepares for Owensboro Parent Kids Bike-Run and Road Closures
- Street Closure Extended - Carter Road
- Gone to the Dogs - Combest Pool
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions July Meeting Notice
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting - July 20, 2021
- Street Closure - Carter Road
- Shifley-York Neighborhood Alliance July Meeting Cancelled