Special Called Meeting & Commission Meeting - October 4, 2016
Friday September 30, 2016 4:34 PM
September 30, 2016
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING &
OCTOBER 4, 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called meeting at 4:45 p.m., on Tuesday, October 4, 2016, in the Commission Chambers located on the Fourth Floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street. The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to conduct a Public Hearing to obtain comments from the public regarding the ad valorem taxes for fiscal year commencing July 1, 2016 and ending June 30, 2017.
The Board of Commissioners will then hold the regularly scheduled Commission meeting at 5:00 p.m.
The agenda packet will be available Monday, October 3, 2016 at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA
- Labor Day Update 2021