Southtown Boulevard Extension Open
Tuesday November 25, 2014 4:29 PM
November 25, 2014
For information, contact Public Information/Community Representative Abby Shelton at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOUTHTOWN BOULEVARD EXTENSION OPEN
The Southtown Boulvard extension to the Airpark (across Carter Road) will open to traffic tomorrow, Wednesday, November 26, 2014. This additional entrance and exit to the Airpark should help to relieve traffic congestion caused by the recent addition of businesses and jobs in the area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA