Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
Tuesday October 25, 2016 4:05 PM
October 25, 2016
For information, contact Deputy Public Works Director Lelan Hancock at 270-687-8680 or email@example.com.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT DECLARES WAR ON POTHOLES!
In preparation for cold weather and the difficulty in obtaining hot asphalt mix for pothole repair work, the Owensboro Street Department will launch a WAR ON POTHOLES starting October 31 through November 4. During this week, the public is being asked to phone City Action at 687-4444 to report the location of all potholes. Please be as specific as possible on locations, referencing a street address or intersection. City crews will patch potholes the week of November 7 through November 11. The City of Owensboro will pass the location of potholes on state or county streets to the proper officials. Our goal is to have every pothole in the city identified and patched as quickly as possible.
Please help us to maintain our quality road system by reporting potholes to CityAction at 687-4444 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA