Public Hearing Notice
Monday October 31, 2016 3:34 PM
October 31, 2016
For more information, contact Abby Shelton at 270-687-8658 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Owensboro will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 12:00 pm in the Fourth Floor Commission Chambers of City Hall (4th and Allen Streets). The purpose of the hearing is to provide the public an opportunity to comment on the draft of the 2016-2017 Annual Action Plan Amendment. Copies of the Plan are available for public inspection at City Hall, 101 East 4th Street. Verbal and written citizen comments will be considered. Any person needing a translator or having special needs should contact Abby M. Shelton, Community Development Director.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Public Meeting to Discuss Cravens Pool
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth