Press Release - Ben Hawes "Big Hole" Tournament - Owensboro Parks and Recreation
Tuesday October 11, 2016 9:18 AM
Ben Hawes Golf Course will be hosting its 2nd Annual “Big Hole” 2 Man Golf Tournament on November 5, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. The tournament will consist of 18 holes (9 hole scramble and 9 hole best ball) which will be Pre-Flighted according to each division’s handicap. This competition will be using 8” cups and will consist of 3 flights (white, blue and black tees).
Cash Payouts will be rewarded to Flight Winners at the completion of the tournament. The cost to participate is $100 per team and is sponsored by the Ben Hawes Men’s Association.
For more information, or to sign up, contact Ben Hawes Golf Course 270-687-7137.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Daviess Street
- City of Owensboro Prepares for Owensboro Parent Kids Bike-Run and Road Closures
- Street Closure Extended - Carter Road
- Gone to the Dogs - Combest Pool
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions July Meeting Notice
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting - July 20, 2021
- Street Closure - Carter Road
- Shifley-York Neighborhood Alliance July Meeting Cancelled
- 2021 Pool Party Packages
- Street Closure - E. 7th Street