Owensboro Transit System Temporary Changes
Friday March 20, 2020 10:14 AM
March 20, 2020
For information, contact Wayne Shelton at 270-687-8683 or email@example.com.
OWENSBORO TRANSIT SYSTEM TEMPORARY
CHANGES DURING COVID-19
#TeamKentucky #Together Kentucky
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, the Owensboro Transit System will be making the following modifications to our operations in effort to protect the public and employees from transmission of COVID-19:
Trolley service will discontinue until further notice.
Bus fares will be eliminated and the ticket window will be closed in the Transit lobby.
Use of the front doors will be restricted on buses, with the exception of those meeting ADA requirements.
Impose social distancing of 6 feet from the driver and other riders.
Implementing these modifications will help us to maintain a level of service that will aid in protecting employees and citizens. Extra cleaning of the buses will take place, however, we strongly encourage using the Transit System for essential travel only.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Ohio River Bank Cleanup
- Castlen Dog Park Closed due to Turf Maintenance
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed