Owensboro Parks & Recreation - Jr. Tae Kwon Do Winter Sessions
Monday November 14, 2016 8:39 AM
Maximize your child’s self-confidence and motor skills by signing him/her up for Owensboro Parks and Recreation Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons.
Participants will learn the basics of the ancient art of Tae Kwon Do while also improving their mind and body. The program offers a great opportunity for youth to improve their coordination and motor skills in an energetic, fun atmosphere and also help them develop flexibility, stamina, strength, energy, self-confidence, and balance.
All classes will take place at the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Center gymnasium, located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue. Classes are available for youth ages 5 through 12.
Cost per participant is $30 and includes a t-shirt. The class will meet on Saturday mornings starting January 28 through March 4; registration deadline is Friday, January 13. The 5-8 year old class will be offered from 9-9:45 a.m. and the 9-12 year old class will take place from 10-10:45 a.m.
For more information and/or to register, call 270-687-8700. You may also visit our website, www.owensboroparks.org for more information and to see other programs we offer.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Public Meeting to Discuss Cravens Pool
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth