Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department Offering Junior Tae Kwon Do Lessons
Wednesday September 3, 2014 2:30 PM
Maximize your child’s self-confidence and motor skills by signing him/her up for Owensboro Parks and Recreation Fall Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons.
Participants will learn the basics of the ancient art of Tae Kwon Do while also improving their mind and body. The program offers a great opportunity for youth to improve their coordination and motor skills in an energetic, fun atmosphere and also help them develop flexibility, stamina, strength, energy, self-confidence, and balance.
All classes will meet at the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Center gymnasium, located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue. Classes are available for youth ages 5 through 8 and also ages 9 through 12.
Cost per participant is $25 and includes a t-shirt. The class will meet on Saturday mornings starting October 18 through November 22; registration deadline is October 13. 5-8 year old class will be offered at 8-8:45 a.m. or at 9-9:45 a.m. The 9-12 year old class will take place from 10-10:45 a.m.
For more information and/or to register, contact the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department at (270) 687-8700. You may also visit our website at www.owensboroparks.org for information on other programs we offer.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Sunset Drive
- Bridge Day Returns As Part of Owensboro HydroFair Weekend
- Stormwater Quality Advisory Committee Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- 'Trail of Treats' Returns to Downtown Owensboro
- Street Closure - Poplar Street
- City Commission Work Session - August 9
- Owensboro Neighborhood Alliance - August 2022 Meetings
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Meeting Canceled