Owensboro Board of Commissioners Special Called Work Session - June 8, 2021
Monday June 7, 2021 11:30 AM
June 7, 2021
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Davis at 270-687-8552 or Beth.Davis@owensboro.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED WORK SESSION
June 8, 2021 – 3:30 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Work Session at 3:30 p.m., on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY. The agenda is available at www.owensboro.org.
The purpose of the meeting is to have discussion related to Downtown Traffic, American Rescue Plan Act, Fireworks and the City Project List.
The public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro or at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA
- Labor Day Update 2021