Owensboro Board of Commissioners Special Called Work Session - June 8, 2021
Monday June 7, 2021 11:30 AM
June 7, 2021
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Davis at 270-687-8552 or Beth.Davis@owensboro.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED WORK SESSION
June 8, 2021 – 3:30 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Work Session at 3:30 p.m., on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY. The agenda is available at www.owensboro.org.
The purpose of the meeting is to have discussion related to Downtown Traffic, American Rescue Plan Act, Fireworks and the City Project List.
The public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro or at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- 2021 ADULT SOFTBALL LEAGUE
- June Neighborhood Alliance Meeting List
- Dugan Best Goes To Holiday World
- Learn to Swim with Owensboro Parks & Recreation at Combest Pool
- 2021 National Sunglasses Day
- 2021 Ben Hawes & Hillcrest Golf Courses Daily Specials
- Southeast Neighborhood Alliance Cleanup Day
- 2021 Parent-Child Scramble – June 19-20
- Street Closure - West 5th Street