Owensboro Board of Commissioners Special Called Meeting - March 2, 2021
Monday March 1, 2021 4:27 PM
March 1, 2021
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Davis at 270-687-8552 or Beth.Davis@owensboro.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
March 2, 2021 – 5:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Meeting on March 2, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. via video teleconference, as permitted by KRS 61.826.
The public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro or at www.owensboro.org.
The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to hear a presentation on COVID Response Fund; consider minutes, personnel appointments, a municipal order and two (2) ordinances; and hear comments from City Manager and Elected Officials. The full agenda is posted at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Dugan Best/Breaking the Cycle Annual Bash
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Daviess Street
- City of Owensboro Prepares for Owensboro Parent Kids Bike-Run and Road Closures
- Street Closure Extended - Carter Road
- Gone to the Dogs - Combest Pool
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions July Meeting Notice
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting - July 20, 2021
- Street Closure - Carter Road