Neighborhood Alliance and OMU to Host Holiday Lighting Contest
Thursday November 16, 2023 8:28 AM
THE OWENSBORO NEIGHBORHOOD ALLIANCE AND OMU TO HOST HOLIDAY LIGHTING CONTEST
The City of Owensboro Neighborhood Alliance Program and OMU are hosting the annual Holiday Lighting Contest. OMU customers can enter their home or nominate a neighbor’s home for the best light display this holiday season! The winner will receive a $250 OMU gift certificate, $100 gift certificate to an Owensboro restaurant, and a lighted yard sign.
Entries will be judged on originality, use of light, color, design and movement. Judging will take place December 4-7. The winner of the 2023 Holiday Lighting Contest will be recognized by the Owensboro Board of Commissioners and Owensboro Utility Commission. The deadline for entries is December 3, 2023.
Anyone interested in entering the contest or making a nomination can do so by calling City Action at 270-687-4444 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit OMU.org. This contest is open to OMU customers within the city limits.
Contact: Shaelie Velez at Shaelie.Velez@owensboro.org or 270-687-8560
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting - December 5, 2023
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Special Called Meeting
- Playground Ribbon Cutting
- Lane Shift - Veach Road
- Groundbreaking for New Owensboro Fire Training Center
- City Christmas Card Sale
- Street Closures for Owensboro-Daviess County Christmas Parade
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting
- Neighborhood Alliance and OMU to Host Holiday Lighting Contest
- City of Owensboro Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule