Legion Park - 2016 Holiday in the Park - Owensboro Parks & Recreation
Wednesday November 9, 2016 9:07 AM
The City of Owensboro’s Department of Parks and Recreation and Public Works would like to invite Owensboro residents to get in the holiday spirit by coming to Legion Park from November 23 through January 1 for our 2016 Holiday in the Park. These lights are sure to fill you with joy as you walk through the park with family and friends viewing the dancing trees, toys, and Santa’s sleigh at no cost!
For more information, call the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Center at 270-687-8700 or visit www.owensboroparks.org.
# # #
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Public Meeting to Discuss Cravens Pool
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth