Dogwood-Azalea Neighborhood Alliance to Host Cleanup
Tuesday June 9, 2015 11:14 AM
June 9, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton, Public Information / Community Representative at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
DOGWOOD-AZALEA NEIGHBORHOOD TO HOST CLEANUP
The neighborhood will also host a neighborhood cleanup from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 20. All residents in the cleanup areas are invited to help beautify the neighborhood by picking up litter along sidewalks and streets on their cleanup day. The Sanitation Department will provide free curbside pickup for junk furniture, appliances and other items to its residential customers in this neighborhood alliance area. Items must be left at the curb by Friday night prior to the day of the cleanup. If you have items to set out, please call the City Action Line at 687-4444 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org BY THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE CLEANUP. Smaller items must be bagged or boxed. The sanitation crews CANNOT pick up construction debris/materials, yard waste, dirt, paint or any type of liquid.
The Alliance is also looking for new members. They meet every other month starting in January at 5:30 p.m. at the Edge Ice Center. The neighborhood extends from Twelfth Street to Booth Avenue, between Frederica to Lewis Lane/Roosevelt Road/Werner Avenue.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board Meeting
- Galaxy Glow Skate at the Edge Ice Center
- 2022 SPRING/SUMMER ADULT SOFTBALL LEAGUE
- Martin Luther King JR. Day Schedule - City Hall, Parks Admin Office & Sanitation
- The Edge Ice Center – Special Skating Session Monday, January 17
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Audio MLK Speech
- Owensboro Parks & Recreation Advisory Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Special Events Committee - 2022 Meeting Dates
- Seven Hills Neighborhood Alliance Meeting - Canceled