Closing on the Greenbelt trail due to construction and repairs
Thursday December 11, 2014 4:43 PM
Due to construction and repair on the Greenbelt, the concrete bridge on Horse Fork Trail near the Higdon Road parking lot will be closed Monday December 15 through Tuesday, December 16. The bridge should re-open Wednesday, December 17 if weather permits.
The City of Owensboro apologizes for any inconveniences. If you have any questions please call 270-687-8700.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Daviess Street
- City of Owensboro Prepares for Owensboro Parent Kids Bike-Run and Road Closures
- Street Closure Extended - Carter Road
- Gone to the Dogs - Combest Pool
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions July Meeting Notice
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting - July 20, 2021
- Street Closure - Carter Road
- Shifley-York Neighborhood Alliance July Meeting Cancelled