City Inlets and Melting Snow
Friday February 20, 2015 10:42 AM
February 20, 2015
For information, contact Community Coordinator, Abby Shelton at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITY INLETS (STORM DRAINS) AND MELTING SNOW
Because of warmer temperatures and rain predicted for tonight into this weekend, city crews are busy working to clear the 5,500 inlets located within the city. The City of Owensboro is asking citizens to help keep local inlets free of any ice, snow, and other debris to help prevent flooding.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org or call City Action at 270-687-4444.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED