City Commission Special Called Meeting August 13, 2019
Monday August 12, 2019 10:49 AM
August 12, 2019
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552 or email@example.com
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
August 13, 2019 – 12:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners regularly scheduled Work Session for Tuesday, August 13, 2019 has been cancelled and rescheduled to a Special Called Meeting at 12:00 p.m., in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to receive updates on Property Maintenance, OBKY Budget Report, the project list and consider a Closed Session under KRS61.810(1)(c) to discuss proposed or pending litigation. The full agenda is attached and posted at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA
- Labor Day Update 2021