Board of Commissioners Meeting Dates and Time Change
Friday September 8, 2023 5:09 PM
Date: September 8, 2023 – For Immediate Release
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
UPDATED MEETING DATES/TIMES
With approval of Ordinance 20-2023 on September 5, 2023, the Owensboro Board of Commissioners meeting dates and times have changed.
The new meeting schedule will be the first Tuesday of the month at 5:00 p.m. and the third Tuesday of the month at 4:00 p.m. The monthly work sessions with updates will be incorporated with the meeting on the third Tuesday of the month. All meetings are held at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY. Meetings are still available to stream live on Facebook, YouTube or www.owensboro.org. The meeting schedule can also be accessed at www.owensboro.org/community-calendar.
The remaining meetings for 2023:
5:00 p.m. Oct. 3, Nov. 7, Dec. 5
4:00 p.m. Sept. 19, Oct. 17, Nov. 21, Dec. 19
For additional information contact:
City Clerk Beth Davis at Beth.Davis@owensboro.org or 270-687-8552
Other Recent News
- Apollo Area Neighborhood Alliance Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure
- Hillcrest Golf Course Closed Monday, September 25
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting
- Hillcrest Golf Course Closed Friday, September 22
- Northwest Neighborhood Alliance Presents "Groovin' on the Green"
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Seven Hills Neighborhood Alliance Special Called Meeting