Beginning of Leaf Season 2016
Tuesday October 11, 2016 3:11 PM
October 11, 2016
For information, contact Sanitation Manager, Downey Ward at 270-687-8760 or email@example.com.
BEGINNING OF LEAF SEASON 2016
The Owensboro Sanitation Department will begin vacuum leaf collection on October 18, 2016 and will run through February 15, 2017. This method of collects loose piles of leaves per zone area.
Owensboro Sanitation reminds customers to remember:
Don’t mix limbs, yard waste or trash with leaves;
Do not wet leaves;
Rake leaves curbside in the yard – not the street or sidewalk;
Make leaf piles accessible for sanitation crews by not placing piles next to parked cars, and do not block leaf piles with parked cars;
Do not cover up obstructions with leaf piles.
For leaf collection progress, visit www.owensboro.org/departments/sanitation or the city’s Facebook page.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Daviess Street
- City of Owensboro Prepares for Owensboro Parent Kids Bike-Run and Road Closures
- Street Closure Extended - Carter Road
- Gone to the Dogs - Combest Pool
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions July Meeting Notice
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting - July 20, 2021
- Street Closure - Carter Road
- Shifley-York Neighborhood Alliance July Meeting Cancelled
- 2021 Pool Party Packages
- Street Closure - E. 7th Street