THE OWENSBORO AIR SHOW ANNOUNCES CHANGE IN PERFORMER LINEUP AND RESERVED SEATING TICKETS
Thursday March 18, 2021 1:07 PM
The City of Owensboro announced a change in the performer lineup today for the 2021 Owensboro Air Show on August 13 – 15, 2021.
The USAF F-16 Viper Demo Team will be replacing the USAF F-35 Lightning Demo Team.
“We are obviously disappointed that the F-35 Lighting Demo Team will not be performing in Owensboro this year, but am thrilled at the same time that the Viper Demo Team is returning,” said Public Events Director, Tim Ross. “The Viper Demo Team has been a fan favorite several times in Owensboro and showcases an icon in Air Force aviation in the same show that will also feature the iconic F-18 Super Hornet that the Navy Blue Angels will be flying.” The rest of the 2021 performer lineup is scheduled to be announced early next month.
Reserved seating tickets are also on sale for the 2021 Owensboro Air Show. Spectators wanting to reserve their space along the riverfront at show center have several ticket options to choose from in reserved seating at the Owensboro Convention Center. Pier and Terrace seats put spectators front and center of all of the incredible air show action. Flight Deck and Top Gun tickets are also available where ticket holders will enjoy indoor seating with food and drinks on the third floor of the convention center with balcony seating to enjoy the action in the sky. Due to Covid safety protocols, all reserved tickets must be purchased in tables of 6 starting at just $90 per table.
For more information or to purchase reserved seating, visit: www.owensboroairshow.com.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED